Student Admissions Policies and Procedures
Parents seeking to enroll their son or daughter in Christian Fellowship School will need to complete the following steps:
Click here for the International Student Information Sheet
- Download and print out our CFS Application
- Complete the application and return it to the office with the $20 nonrefundable application fee and a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Request that your child's prior school (if applicable) send copies of your child's records, including:
- Immunization records
- Transcript and/or grade reports
- Standardized test summaries
- Attendance and discipline reports, etc.
- Once the CFS office has received all of the above items, the school office manager will notify you regarding your enrollment status.
- If no openings are currently available, your child's name will be placed on a waiting list.
- If openings are available and the information in your application and transcript indicate that CFS would be a good fit both academically and spiritually for your child, an interview will be scheduled with the school principal. The purpose of the interview is to review the material in your application and to discuss the academic and spiritual program of the school.
- After the interview, students may be asked to take placement tests or to visit the school for all or part of a day at the appropriate grade level. The purpose of this visit is to further determine if CFS is a good fit for the student and to allow the student to experience a day at the school.
- Upon completion of the interview and the placement tests (if applicable), the family will be notified as to the placement of the child. If accepted for enrollment, the non-refundable enrollment fee of $150 will be due, along with book fees. Tuition payment options will be discussed and a payment schedule will be determined.
If you would like more information about enrolling your child contact Kimberly Thoma. Phone: 573.445.8565