OUR Remote Learning Site NOW CONTAINS SUPPLEMENTAL
SUMMER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
ADDITIONALLY, CHECK OUT THESE SAFE SUMMER ACTIVITIES!
For additional updates, please be sure to follow the Christian Fellowship Coronavirus news page.
School Environment at CFS
Dear CFS Parents,
We know the news and concerns about COVID-19 are changing daily. CFS is currently following CDC guidelines and is planning to remain in session until advised otherwise by the health department or other state or local authorities. We recognize, however, that certain students or close family members may have a health condition, making staying at home advisable. In such cases, absences will be excused, and we will do our best to provide academic support.
CFS continues to emphasize good hygienic practices to students and are making the school environment as clean as possible.
- On a daily basis, our custodial staff cleans and disinfects all common areas, giving appropriate attention to restrooms, door handles, and water fountains. We are now adding middle school and high school locker handles.
- Restrooms are monitored to ensure the soap dispensers are full, paper towels are available, and to address any cleaning or hygienic concerns.
- Using disinfecting wipes, teachers and students clean classroom desks, tabletops and door handles at least twice a day.
- Keyboards and chromebooks are cleaned with a disinfectant wipe after each use.
- Lunchroom tables are sprayed and wiped with a disinfectant after every lunch shift.
- Hand sanitizer bottles are available in every classroom and in each foyer of the building.
- Students are directed to wash their hands frequently and particularly before lunch and after using the restroom.
- We have ordered “foot pulls” for our restroom doors, so the use of door handles can be minimized.
- We are encouraging students to bring refillable water bottles, labeled with their name, to minimize the use of water fountains. We have water bottle fill stations.
We recognize children are not known for following basic hygienic practices, but we do our best to instruct and direct them to do so. Please continuing praying God’s protection upon our school and community as we trust Him in all things. Thank you for your support and prayers.
Yours in Christ,